I am presently a university student double majoring in Computer Information Systems and Graphic Design.
A Beka Academy
These general studies in English, mathematics, and the humanities prepared me for university by giving me a mastery of the basic subjects with a global comprehension of the sciences and of the world.
|University Studies||2015–2020 (current)|
Pensacola Christian College, Florida
-  Found on pcci.edu January 22, 2017. “Commercial advertising/graphic design firms, businesses, and Christian ministries need creative and efficient designers who can produce clear, visual communication using advanced technology. With abundant hands-on instruction, students begin by developing fundamental drawing and design skills using traditional media, while also learning essential computer application skills using Apple iMac computers and Adobe® Creative Cloud software. Advanced training in creative problem solving, as well as two semesters each of web design and multimedia production, helps fully prepare students to design practical, useful solutions to common graphic problems. The program includes internships in the field and courses to develop digital portfolios and self-promotional materials for potential employers. With the senior portfolio exhibit, students complete the program and showcase their best work.”
These two degrees are in progress at Pensacola Christian College, Florida. In my concentration, I have followed courses on programming, in graphic production software, in drawing, and in painting. Studying in a rule-strict environment allowed me to adapt to life on campus, to follow a regular schedule, and to keep a regular performance. I am presently in my sophomore year, each semester being completed with Dean’s list honours.
|Order Picker||2016 (summer job)|
This work allowed me to take initiative by working alone, got me used to the night shift, and required that I be responsible of my production. I always arrived on time, and worked overtime when necessary. I integrated very well with the team, and myh bosses showed themselves very satisfied with the work done for them.
I participated in renovation work for friends, making roof replacements, finishing walls, and installing flooring.
I programmed my own blog using my HTML and CSS experience to learn the Jekyll templating language on GitHub. That demonstrates my capacity of learning on my own wherewhile creating a unique space for my graphical creations.
- Persistent, I like to accomplish my promises, fishing my tasks with minutia
- Self-teaching, I am able to learn by my own experience.
- Bilingual, I speak English and French fluently since birth.
- Creative, I play the piano and violin, participate in literary and musical competitions, draw, keep my own flower garden, write code between friends, and (too!) often start new projects.
- Inquisitive, I enjoy reading, listening, asking questions, and hearing both sides of a debate.
Résumé Sommaire de mes aptitudes et expériences de travailJe suis présentement étudiant universitaire avec une double spécialisation en systèmes informatiques et en design graphique.
Denis Labrecque A general summary about my life and ideas.I am presently a university student double majoring in Computer Information Systems and Graphic Design.